Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Do people still talk to their exes? If you don't, then how do you deal with not talking to or seeing your ex?

I still talk to my most recent ex because I work with her. But I have absolutely no problem not being in contact with any previous girlfriends, and I never have. It's better that way. It's much easier to not see them. The relationship is over, so we don't need to know each other.Do people still talk to their exes? If you don't, then how do you deal with not talking to or seeing your ex?
It's been years since my divorce and I always have talked to my ex having been married for 10 years. It's sad how things turn sour and you seem to 'fall out of love', and I'm sure there are a lot of us, it we stuck with it, could have worked it out. But, separation is done; you move on; but still keep the good memories you shared. I remember putting time between the separation and being able to talk again as friends. It takes time, but the adage, ';time heals all wounds'; is much better than ';time wounds all heels.';:) It does get easier, believe me.Do people still talk to their exes? If you don't, then how do you deal with not talking to or seeing your ex?
I sometimes talk to or email my exes... at least the ones worthy of communicating to... but my #1 man is my husband.


When I was feeling lonely after getting out of relationships I would just talk to my friends and focus on myself rather than the people that surround me. If you build more confidence in yourself or do something merit-worthy then that will make a world of difference, I promise! I think all women and men should spend at least a year of their adult life being single.
I talked to my X for while. Just because you realize how much you miss them, but yet still don't want to be with them. It's hard to get over the stability and comfort part. Just remember...do not play yourself or the X. I did that for a year and did nothing but hurt myself and him in the end. There is always someone out there for you. It's totally normal to feel confused....


One minute you want them and the next you don't. If you are split up, it's for a reason!





Hope everything works out for you!!!
i still talk to some of them, depending on the person, the ones I don't talk to, I just dont, there's nothing to deal with, i see you i see you, you're just another person, i can say hi, but i have nothing to deal with, no regrets nothing, past is past, i've let go of all of it
You usually move on especially if you have feelings for them even if it's hard to accept at first. You can't be friends with an ex who doesn't feel the same way as you do. If you are over the feelings and it's been a while since you broke up then it is different. Sure you can still be friends but only after you both have had enough time away from each other.
nope don't see him, don't talk to him and i don't really care to. i've moved on in my life and honestly, i just don't think about him ever.





it's like with most ex's. at first you can't imagine them not in your life but then time passes and you're just over them and don't care anymore.
It's confusing. Usually after a breakup, you alternate for awhile with missing your ex, hating them, not caring, and wanting to be friends. Eventually you and they will figure it out. Give it time and don't worry if it's confusing right now.
I suppose it depends on whether you have children together or not. My sister has not had any contact with her ex since the divorce was finalized. She had no desire to have any sort of 'friendship' with a jerk. Just like an ex-bf, you just get on with your life. She has since remarried to a much older guy. He's a great BIL!
i dont.....


its not dat we hate each other. its jua we have went our seperate ways. hes moved on and so hav i... i see him all da time.. we both hang out iwt da same people.. but we dont talk. he kinda trys to aviod me and i act like if hes not even there...i still love him but also hate him for wat hes done..
no i dont because they are all @$$ holes.


first, none of them go to my school


so i never see them.


and if i do, i ignore it.


and i tell their current girlfriends all the bad things he did in our relationship..only if they need to know.


or if they ask.
i still talk to my 2nd ex. hes my best guy friend for almost 4 years now..;D but i dont see him as much since i move to the other side of the state,.... its sad, but we still talk almost every nite.. ;D
he's my ex for a reason. if i wanted to keep talking to him, i'd still be in a relationship with him.
I don't like the dumb -mf I am glad he is gone--no I do not miss him at all!!
i talk to her and we have sex it is always a strange situwation
i talk to and date other women
I am thankful everyday I DONT see that witch! lol
it's called gettin over them.


it takes time, but you just end up not thinking about them, and move on

No comments:

Post a Comment