Monday, August 16, 2010

How can you deal with being wth your boyfriend and at the same time still be thinking about your ex???

Was with my ex for 1 year and then we broke up since i messed around with one of his friends which was a mistake and i blame everything on me. But then i meet another guy and we have been together for 6 months now and somhow my ex is on my mind. Im not saying that he reminds me of him nothing does but what can do just not to bring him up into my mind anymore.How can you deal with being wth your boyfriend and at the same time still be thinking about your ex???
TTTRRRAAAMMMMMMPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?ALMOST ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How can you deal with being wth your boyfriend and at the same time still be thinking about your ex???
well sweetie, as my best friend said to me a while back ';once a cheater always a cheater';, and til this day I havent been able to prove him wrong. next time, dont get caught, sorry but whatever we advice wont really stop you from thinking, sorry.
felon can make it better. let me get my strap on and come at you from behind. u want that honey? i'll make u forget all abt ur bf
i don't know your situation but it is my guess that you do not have closeure with your Ex, you may need to say your sorry or tell him why you left whatever the reason your mind knows you did not finish with him. be it emotional or sexual. It could be you did him wrong and fill guilt about it. If this is the case think about it that cause's you to think of him and what it is you are thinking about him, that is the key, that is what you have to deal with to get over him.
well i think that if your still thinking about your ex i dont think that you should have a boyfreind no more casue you still like your ex
That is so unfair... What if its the other way around, How would you feel?
think twice.. see who you think is a better guy for you.. if you want your ex more, then go with him and break up with your current guy.. I know it hurts for your new guy, but that's life... but if you like your ne guy better than your ex, then better yet, try forgetting about your ex and move on with your new guy.
you have to have closure with your ex. and stay single for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment