Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i deal with being in love with your ex?

actually i made the biggest mistake of my life by cheating on him. i have apologized a million times,what else can i do?i need to know because i'm hurting so much inside, not being with him makes me feel ';incomplete';.i do know i probably don't know deserve him but i'm in need of a second chance to make everything right.How do i deal with being in love with your ex?
you're in love with my ex? I didn't even know you guys knew each otherHow do i deal with being in love with your ex?
Thats a tough one.... maybe you need to give him time. right now I'm sure he doesn't think you deserve a second chance. Some mistakes can't be fixed by the other person they have to fix it on their own
I don't care if you're in love with my ex, you can have him!
Sometimes in life we're given second chances sweetie, sometimes we're given one good thing and you're only given one chance.You don't deserve him, and you being back in his life is just going to cause you both pain. You're going to have to win his trust back, but if he's not willing to give you a second chance you need to leave him alone and give him his space. He doesn't want to be with you, and all you're doing is making a fool out of yourself by begging for him back. You made the mistake and now you have to deal with the consequences. Saying ';I'm sorry'; doesn't heal all wounds he is hurting, you hurt him. There was a reason why you cheated on him before, and that reason may still stand. Breaking up now is the best thing for you both, you may feel incomplete now, but that might be because he won't forgive you and not because of you not being with him. Move on and leave him alone, he needs to move on and so do you. I hope you learn from your mistakes and the next guy you get hopefully, you won't do the same thing. Good luck sweetie!
start f*cking someone new, it always helped me!
If I were he, I wouldn't take you back either hon. Betrayal is the only real deal-buster in a marriage, and there ain't no second chances.... once a cheater, always one. They ALL say ';I won't ever do it again.... '; Yeah, sure.





And talk to him???? Why would he want to talk to you.... I'm sorry sweetie.... Learn from your mistake, and the next guy, treat like a prince...You cannot unscramble an egg.....
you should of never cheated on him maby just ask him back out be like it will never happen again
you really have to sit down and talk with him about this. try to get this resolved. if it cant be resolved. try to move with your life. tell him you are more than willing to make it up to him somehow or something like that.
Its not love, its the feeling of guilt because you hurt him and loniness. Give it sometime you will get over it, just learn from your mistake never to do it again.
If you cheated on him once then he's sure you're going to do it again. youhave to try and reasure him that it was a stupid mistake that won't ever be repeated.
Trust once lost is hard to be gained back.





Talk to him or see a relationship therpist
Good luck I doubt he trust you give it time talk to him
Broken trust, earn it back. Do whatever it takes...but if he finds happiness without u then...let him go,
I am a guy, and i have had a crush on one of my ex's. the best thing to do is look for a new fish in the corrupted sea

No comments:

Post a Comment