Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you deal with your fiance's ex 2 years later?

She is still emailing him and we have a family now. She threatned to fight me and I am disabled.How do you deal with your fiance's ex 2 years later?
Thats just wrong, but you shouldn't have gotten involved with him if he was still involved with his ex. And if she thretens you then throw her in jail, get a restraining order and then throw her in jail, also consider dumping him.How do you deal with your fiance's ex 2 years later?
I was gonna say just ignore her. Afterall, you are married to the man now.





But when there's a threat, I guess the first thing that you should do is to tell about the threat to your husband. If you can handle it, straighten things out with her - with the 3 of you present. If she does not abide by this, I suggest you report it to the local police so that she'd realize that you mean business and you won't take things sitting down.

No comments:

Post a Comment