Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you get along with your spouses ex whom they have children with or is it a nightmare?

If you have not always gotten along but do now, what have you done with them to make things easier?





If you still don't how do you deal with them or what does your spouse do to better deal with the ex do to needing some communication for the children?Do you get along with your spouses ex whom they have children with or is it a nightmare?
My husbands x wife is psycho.. I've tried my hardest to get along with this woman, my husband has tried his hardest to get along with this woman, and theres just no getting along with her.. she's manipulative , she uses the kids as pawns to get what she wants.. she'll go out and blow the child support on going to the amusement parks etc, then call us a week later asking for us to pay the child support early because he electricity got turned off.. , Once my step son was sick, (complaining of a headache )and i called her and asked her what she'd like me to give him.. i rattled off all the childrens meds i had in the house, she said to give him 1 tablet of adult tylenol.. (he was 11) she said to keep him home from school, so i did.. she said she'd pick him up and take him to the doctors since he wasnt up to going to school..i told her id need her to be there by 9 because my daughter had an awards ceremony, and i had a dentist appt at 1030 she said no problem, and then didnt show up to pick him up till 10, i missed my daughters award ceremony, and almost had to cancel my dentist appoint.. then when she gets him to the doctors she has them run a tox screen on him trying to claim i od'ed him on tylenol just to find zero in his system.. , She's always late picking up the kids.. she just comes when she feels like it as if i have nothing better to do other then wait for her to show up.. we watched the kids while she went to school at night, id help the kids with their homework cause my husband was usually gone (he's a truck driver) my step daughter has to have an adult sign her homework showing that a parent checked it, so i would, and her mother would send in hateful letters to the school saying had no right to sign any papers of her daughters and scratch my name off the homework, She threw a complete fit when i went with my husband to a parent teacher conference even though i just sat there quietly listening to what the teachers had to say since i do help them with their homework i just wanted to know what i could do to help them so i wanted to hear what they had to say.., she would find out me and my husband had plans, and she'd call last minute saying there was someone in her family on their death bed and needed us to watch the kids, so we'd cancel our plans and watch the kids for her, just to find out a week later that the family member made a miraculous recovery.. She use to walk into my house with out an invite id turn the corner and she'd be sitting on my couch.., she feels she's queen bee and that she has a right to just do as she pleases because she was his first wife (although she left him for another man which only lasted a month after she left).. She called the police on my husband because when her sister picked up the kids in a 5 seater vehicle but had 9 people in the car and his kids not in a seatbelt he stopped a police officer and had them stand by why we took the kids away from his x wifes sister because they were in a danger situation.. but the x calls the police has them come to the house as if we were trying to kidnap them or something, but neglects to tell the police why we took the kids away and that we had a police officer there when we took the kids.. , her and her whole family bad mouth my husband every chance they get.. feeding the kids with lies.. My husband gets the kids every chance he gets, every other weekend, holidays etc.. pays his child support, helps with extra cirricular activities etc.. he has taken them to doctor and dentist appts when hes in town and she doesnt feel like taking him.. he's an extremely active father in his kids lives.. she lets her very petite 12 year old daughter (she is so tiny she looks like shes 9 or 10) who hasnt began to develop wear ';padded'; bras to make her look like she has a chest.. lets her wear extremely tight fitting clothes.. bathsuits that are extremely innapropriate.. she dyes her hair.. , she lets them skip school to go to the beach or if she doesnt feel like taking them to school she will have the kids lie to their dad about why they missed school or to go to amusement parks etc.. they miss on average 25 days every school year, only ';MAYBE '; 14 of those days are actual sick days, their tardy constantly for school.. but she blames her son having asthma as her excuse so they school cant touch her.. and this isnt even half of how looney my x husband wife is.. and he cant do much about it.. the law wont help him.. if he fights with her, the kids end up paying for it, or she just keeps the kids from him.. so half of the time he just rolls over and takes it.. he feels like he's losing his kids because they are constantly being pitted against him..





Its a sad sad sad situation..Do you get along with your spouses ex whom they have children with or is it a nightmare?
me and my stepdaughter mom are best friends (we didn't know each other b4 i married him)
My baby's father and I broke up. Now his exwife and I are like peas and carrots. And the children from their marriage adore me because I respect their mother, unlike him.
I wouldn't even attempt it. It was a pathetic short term relationship that ended in her pregnancy, subsequent alcohol and drug use and 26 years later, a spoiled, nasty bratty kid-adult.


It's a part of my partner's life that I wish was nonexistant and not worth the headache.
We get along, I stay out of there business (I feel that they should be responsible for major things like punishments and deciding schooling and about doctor visit...stuff like that) and I only talk to her when ever I need to. As soon as she starts to bad mouth my husband I tell her she should talk to him and I leave the conversation. I stay neutral and ask her advice or ask what to do only when making decisions about their child.

No comments:

Post a Comment