Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with your ex?

ok currently I'm single, my gf of 6 years broke up with me because she wanted to move away and try something different and didn't know if she wanted me to come along. So I feel i got shafted there, cause we talked about buying a house together and such. So I took it somewhat hard, but she always keeps in touch with me and for the holidays she came back home to visit and she wanted to get together and i basically said ok but wasn't too enthused and some harsh words were exchanged. She still wants to be friends i think and probably a bit more (in the sexual tense) but I don't think I can handle being around her if she's flirting with other guys and just in general being around her. I just wondered how to deal with us, should i phone and apologize for our phone conversation or would that be saying that she has me wrapped around her finger. I'm confused over this, and still hurt. Maybe it's better to just try and forget her completely, it's just hard when you spend so much time with some1.How to deal with your ex?
You can't get your six years back and now she is trying to just use you. You have to move on,there is someone special out there waiting to meet you. You deserve so much better. Please don't let her use you. It will only hurt you.How to deal with your ex?
It sounds like you haven't completely gotten over her. You're never gonna get over her by hanging out with her. Some people can be friends after they break up but I think it's a bad idea for you 2 at least for right now. You need to keep your distance til you've had time to really let her go. Once that has happened maybe you guys might end up being good friends.
i know exactly what you should do, girls like guys who sometimes dont care .. you need to act like you have met someone extremely amazing ! and that you met someone new who you enjoy being with, and you need to tell her that you never thought u could be as happy as you are now with someone since her but you are. Sooner or later shell realize that breaking it off was a bigg biggg mistake seeing how you dont care for being with her anymore. basically you dont care- she starts to , she once to fix things, so once she does act like you dont want to break up with your imaginary g/f ..but tell her you did, and tell her you did it for her . Believe me it works, give it a try, and


good luck,


and if it doesnt there comes a point wher eu have to let go and move on--
Move on! Forget her! Unless you have children together you aren't obligated to ';deal'; with her in any sense. Find someone who'll appreciate you, you seem nice and you probably deserve better!

No comments:

Post a Comment