Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you deal with your ex?

well my ex did a lot of crappy things to me (cheated, lied about a LOT of things, talked about me disrespectfully to his friends and my friends, to name a few things...) and you could imagine that i was pretty angry with him.





when i found out about this stuff, i was almost happy cause it gave me a good excuse to break up with him that i'd been looking for for a few weeks, so i was pretty much over him. he took it hard, but i think he's over me now too.





its just we both share the same group of friends mostly, and its getting hard avoiding him at certain things. i'm still pretty angry about what he did since i don't like the idea of him thinking he could disrespect me and play me like i was some stupid girl. we broke up about 2 months ago.





how do i deal with that angry feeling? my friends are getting frustrated because they have to chose between hanging out with me or him, and if he goes to something that is small and i would be hard to stay away from him, then i don't go and i miss out on having fun, and the same goes for him.





i'm not sure if i could forgive him, and i know that i can't trust him or respect him, but how can i....tolerate him, for lack of a better word haha








thanks in advance!How do you deal with your ex?
If you and your ex both have the same friends then you're gonna have to find a way to start talking to him again. Let's face it, it's gonna be extremely hard to ignore him and avoid him and basically just block him out of your life when you hang around the same people. I think it's best for you and him to arrange some sort of agreement. Talk to him about how you feel and allow him to talk to you about how he feels. Tell him you'd like an apology (if he hasn't given you one already) and so forth. When and if he apologizes, forgive him for what he's done. You and him NEED to be friends or at least need to talk to each other for this to work out. I know you're angry at him and I would be too but if you truly want to continue to have fun and hang out with your friends then you and him need to work something out. For all you know it could turn out to be a great idea. You and him could possible be on good terms.How do you deal with your ex?
its hard, but if you really wana hang out in that group you just have to try hard. when my bf cheated on me, and we broke up, he dated the girl and she met our friends, so i had to give them up because there was no way i could be around her, or let her have everything in my life. i lost my friends and got new ones. it was hard, but my new friends are great. i guess u just have to make a choice, and work hard at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment