Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you deal with a pyscho ex of your present love interest?

She has made my life a living hell. He left her, after she tortured him to death through 9 years of marriage, and not long after he left, we started seeing each other. Now she thinks I'm the reason he left, (like she didn't give him enough reason's herself.) They are fixing to go to court - she is trying to sue for alimony, and I think there is a subpeona out there with my name on it, but I have dodged it. I don't want to be in the middle of THEIR stuped mess. She is really about to drive me insane!!!!! I don't deserve what she has done to me (I could write a book!) What can I do???How do you deal with a pyscho ex of your present love interest?
Kill em with kindness - women especially hate it and you know it! Be nice to her, extra nice! If she makes you deal with her make her not want to. Pretend it doesnt bother you cause bothering you is the only reason to do things to you.How do you deal with a pyscho ex of your present love interest?
There are court orders and restraining orders for just such people. Use them.
You are doing all the right things, staying out of it and getting the court order.





There was not much mention of your love interest in the question. Sometimes the poisonous people in our lives overshadow the people we love.





Would he be interested in going away for the weekend with you? If you think so, set up a cheap getaway and have a change of scene for the weekend.





Sorry, no all-encompassing solution. I wish there was, but these problems are to be taken day-by-day.
If there is no kids then there is those neat little things called restraining orders! They work wonders then all she will have to woryy about is whose ***** she is gonna be in jail.
I don't know if this will help or not, but my 4 yo daughter's father has put me through so much stuff it isn't funny. I have become violent, I have so much hate and anger built up, I have depression and anxiety, I have been dealing with excrtiating headaches, back aches, no energy to play with my kids and take care of them like I once did and I know I can again.


It comes down to this....Who do you love more, you, or her? YOu can only base your decision on what you know today.

No comments:

Post a Comment