Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How would you deal with being ripped a new one by your ex....?

My son was in a different school for 5 weeks when we moved and not ONE time did I get any notes in his daily agenda book telling me he was doing anything that got him in trouble at school. Now he is back in his old school and it seems we are back to daily notes home... example: HE PUT CORN IN HIS PANTS AT LUNCH AS A JOKE... which I didn't put to much into... but when I told his father that our son was not to watch any tv on Friday night when he was with him for visitation as a punishment his father said ';how is it that he didn't get in trouble one time in the other school, but now that he is back at this school he is getting in trouble, you must have been lying to me and not telling me he was getting in trouble!'; Well, I told him to kiss my... ELBOW... and seeing he feels I LIED about our son NOT getting in trouble for 5 weeks and suddenly he is again that he should feel free to call BOTH schools and have THEM explain why it is the way it is, because I'd like to know myself!!! He didn't say a word!





Well now that DA BABY DADDY is pretty much calling me a LIAR and it is NON-STOP for him to place ALL the blame on me for whatever our son does... but thinks it was because in the last 4 years of our son being in school, his ONE HOUR of volunteering for FIELD DAY is what makes our son a STRAIGHT A STUDENT!!!!





Just my luck... today our son got a note home telling me he was messing around in class and didn't get his work done. NOW, par for the course... I will call him to KEEP HIM INFORMED about today's FUN NOTE and inevitably will be *itched at AGAIN over something that is out of my control. Our son is going to bed an hour earlier than he normally does, my punishment. When we call his father to tell him about this, as usual.. he will tell him ';it's okay, buddy... just don't do it again';... messed up parenting on his part if you ask me!!!





WHAT DO I DO? Do I even bother telling him to avoid hearing his mouth? Or is there something more you'd suggest I tell DADDY when he tries ripping me a new one AGAIN?How would you deal with being ripped a new one by your ex....?
tell him to dial 1800GOTISSUESHow would you deal with being ripped a new one by your ex....?
Move across the country. That's what I did and now my husband, myself, and my baby daddy all get along amazingly well.
Don't tell him anything, if he wants to find out he can call his dang self.
dont say anything!


why bring that sh*t on yourself anyway!


he can pick up the phone and call the school himself!
Ahhhh I don't know, I don't know! Just stop yelling at me!
Do ya think maybe your son is ';showing off'; for his friends that find it funny? Its a lot harder to act like a weirdo at a new school and make friends so he is going to be better behaved. At his old school he is getting the reaction he wants which is attention. What kind of attention is he getting at home? Positive? Negative? None because mommy and daddy are too busy fighting on the phone? Kids pick up on things and are very intuitive. Maybe you should talk to him about WHY he does those things. Do his friends find it funny or cool? Both of you are to blame equally. Get along for the sake of your son and ask the school for help and let them know whats going on at home. If its your kid in their school its their right to know. Otherwise start homeschooling.
You both seem kind of out of control. Why are you punishing your child on dad's time? That seems inappropriate. I really would wonder why the child had no behavioral problem at the other school, and non-stop ones here. You and your ex need to have a meeting with the teachers.





Calm down and tell him you need to work together to get your son back on track.
Men cant win. Now the problem is the Dad cares TOO MUCH. The guy loves his son so much he gets a little emotional. Maybe you should try harder in everything you do. Your son is heading down the wrong road. Do something!

No comments:

Post a Comment