Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with a friend who dates all your ex's?

Ok so i've got a really good friend who's like the really pretty can get any guy she wants and always has heaps of guys asking her out type.





It seems to happen that whenever me and a boyfriend brake up they'll suddenly fall in as they say in love with her and she'll always be like 'i wouldn't do that too you Chrissie, i'm not going to date him' ... but she always does. (worst case was while i was being all Sad %26amp; in post brake up mode after a 7 month relationship ended my Ex asked her out 2 weeks after the brake up).





She's dated Absolutely every guy that i've ever dated apart from the one i'm with now.





I'm really confused about why she always does that, are these guys only dating me to get closer to her?





any advicee???How to deal with a friend who dates all your ex's?
First of all she is not a really good friend if she dates your guys....and from my experiences (I am a really pretty girl and sounds like you are too) my friends would always try to date my guys and later on its because they were jealous. Sounds to me she has some jealousy with you even though you don't see it. As for the guys they might just be trying to get to you and get you upset like thinkin ';oh yeah Ill date your friend'; even though it may not seem like this, most of the time this is the case. And if she wants your seconds let her have them. And obviously the guys are not great guys if you two did not work out. All you have to think about them is they did you a favor because you will find better! My ex left me for another girl. Now I am with my husband and my ex wants me back. All I tell him is you did me a big favor. And girl trust me guys always want what they cant have.

No comments:

Post a Comment