Monday, August 16, 2010

How did you get over your ex?

How did you let go of your ex?


How did you deal with the loneliness when you were by yourself, especially at night?


What did you do when you had the urge to call or email your ex?How did you get over your ex?
When I finally let go, moved on with my life, it was the hardest thing I'd ever done. I cried my heart out and didn't want to be alone. I couldn't eat, couldn't sleep and was a walking mess. Life seemed so empty. For a while, I'd drive by his house, just to make sure he was ok. Then it dawned on me...by not stopping all contact with him, I was only adding to my pain. I moved on.





I stopped driving by his house...I stopped hanging out all the places that reminded me of him...I changed friends...and found someone new. Some people call this a rebound, but it's better than being called a stalker. lol





When I got the urge to call him, I called someone to help get my mind off him. I also found a great guy friend, who I'd dated previously and we realized we were better friends than lovers, and we'd just ride. He helped get me through many tough nights. Find someone you can talk to...someone who will kick your rear if you pick up the phone! lol





God's blessings on you and yours...Always!How did you get over your ex?
For me it wasnt that hard - he did the dirty on me, had become an alcoholic and generally a hard person to be around - he left me.





We have a child together so that took care of the lonliness as I have her 100% of the time and I was forced to continue on and not dwell on my sadness for her sake.





At the start I didnt feel the urge to call him but he definately called me all the time which I found annoying





In 1 month we go to court for Divorce I cant wait for it all to be over
it was so easy to get over my ex cuz when we broke up like he still was on my nuts n everything bt i was talkin to someone else and chillin wit someone else so i had someone else in my mind and didnt really think about him or miss him bc my mind was with someone ele you kno. and i wasnt lonely at night bc i never slept in the bed with him so i cant miss something i never did. but i just was distracted with my new friend havin so much fun that my x was easy to get over. =)
we'll how i got over my ex was really hard cause i fell in love with him but it is possible to get over him , it took me a year , i deleted his number out of my phone %26amp;%26amp; sooner or later i just stopped talking to him %26amp; forgot his number . . . . %26amp; i found someone better that treats me better %26amp;%26amp; sees me at my worst


%26amp; doesn't care how i look %26amp; loves me for who i am ....let him know you don't need him !


cause in the end he's gonna realize your the only girl who actually stuck around.











hope my advice work's%26lt;3



1. It was hard, but I kept my head high and smiled more and looked for new men, trying t forget the past.


2. I hung out with my family members and friends more. That will really help!


3. I think about how I deserve better than him and no point in being even a little desperate.





I hope things work out!


:)
Well, are you obsessed or something?


Go have fun, go out with your girlfriends.


Art, Music!


if you feel lonely at night, buy a body pillow and hug the **** out of it!


Iono girl, just get over him.





Think positive all the time, and everything will work out!
Listen to music, Play your favourite hobbies, have a girls night out.


Do alot of fun stuff during the week, you'll have so much fun you'll get over it.





Good Luck!








Answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhH5okhcWJ2FOfZ7bNWygtnsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080819144758AAa1ifL



when u want 2 call him remind yourself y u split! my bf cheated on me but i still wanted him i knew it wasnt gd 2 go bac with him so i reminded myself of how he hurt me! i also cut up all his nice shirts that were at mine! a 拢200 armani one! hehe his face was a sight!
havent 'let go'


but for the rest...i will read our last conversations and his seeming desire to NOT talk to me and the content of the conversations. anytime i feel to talk or write...i reread those as a reminder of why i broke it off.
I HAVE A DISTRACTION NOW...BUT WHEN WE 1ST SPLIT..OOOOO MY GOD WAS IT TOUGH...NIGHTS WERE THE WORSE FOR ME..SO I PICKED UP A NIGTH JOB...I STILL WISH MY EX WUD JUST WAKE THE BLANK UP AND REALIZE HE HAD A GOOD THING BUT HE IS MIDLIFE CRISISING SO SINGLE FEELS GOOD TO HIM BUT NOW I HAVE A DISTRACTION AND ITS WONDERFUL..
The best way to get over your X is to go to there funeral but if that isn't an option just be yourself and another will come into your life when you liest expect it.
Its not easy getting over a break-up but the only thing you could do is keep your mind busy and give your self time to get your self together think about you self



Spend time with family and friends...keep yourself busy. DO NOT answer calls from him or call, email or text him...this will only set you back.
It took time.





I made new friends and started dating.





Gradually, I got over it.
I went out with friends met somebody new and better than he was, I don't even remember his name.
I don't know as I have been unlucky in two marriages because the first one left me and the second one will not.
Start a new hobby, one that you have always wanted to do.





yahoo personals. seriously.
i got a girlfriend that is 12 years younger than me, that helped a lot.
ya I still miss her, fantasize about her etc...








never lonely in this big city I just went out and met new friends.
pray it is better for your soul it will make you calm
I got over my ex by getting UNDER my new young girlfriend. (she preferred the top!)

No comments:

Post a Comment