Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Have you girls ever tried to make your ex boyfriend jealous and it didn't work?

Have any of you girls ever tried to make an ex boyfriend jealous by dating another and rubbing it their face and failed miserably? What I mean by failed miserably, is that your ex didn't give you the reaction that you were looking for. He either completely ignored you, or just acted completely nonchalantly. And how did you deal with that?Have you girls ever tried to make your ex boyfriend jealous and it didn't work?
Honestly I haven't done anything like that.


For me, an ex is an ex and he'll always be history.


Why would I worry about making him jealous if he's already out of my life?


I mean that just doesn't make sense.





Anyway good luck and hope this helps! ^__^Have you girls ever tried to make your ex boyfriend jealous and it didn't work?
HA HA HA HA HA!!! Anyone who goes out of their way to try and make someone ';jealous';, is an ignorant arrogant FOOL, and deserves everything they get, OR do not get, from it.





They SHOULD be extremely humiliated and embarrassed by their stupidity, but they would have to have a brain and real feelings for that to happen......





I find it hilarious when people play games like that and end up with egg on their face. Yea baby.
first you shouldnt be like this.... even tho you guys broke up, be good friends my parents are divorced they are like very very good friends only people with low IQ and EQ will try to rub these kinda things into your ex's face.... be the bigger person ask your ex to be one of your friends :D
Yes. Just stop associating with him, don't talk to him. Act like it never happened.








It's only one person.
First of all why do you need to know and why is it such a fun game to make ex boy/girlfriend jealiouse?
You are the sort of person i would quite like to hit with some sort of stick or hammer.
i went out with my ex boyfriends best friend


and he called me a whore =[


it doesn't work. just erase his number and get over him
yes.


didnt work out.
No. I'm friends with all of my exes and wouldn't want to hurt them.
Leave it he doesn't care if it's like that.
I grew up and stopped doing it !?!





Kid stuff
  • internet security
  • hair bows
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment