Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with an Ex in your class? Advice please (:?

Okay so there's this guy in my class %26amp; we recently broke up but before that,we'd spend basically every single day together for almost 2 months so even though we're not together anymore,I still have really strong feelings for him ..Apparently he wanted to get back with me %26amp; wrote a poem about me %26amp; all this stuff but he ended up changing his mind I guess in 24 hours cuz he wanted to ask out someone else(as a rebound,maybe?) I dunno what's going through his head but yea..





My question is how do I deal with him cuz (as cheesy as this might sound), it kinda hurts to see him everyday :\ ..any suggestions? thanks.How to deal with an Ex in your class? Advice please (:?
throw spitwads at him

No comments:

Post a Comment