Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Has anyone ever had to deal with your boyfriends psyco ex?

You see, I have this boyfriend, that I am deeply in love with, whom loves me as much as I do him, and his ex seems to not understand that she will never be with him again! She uses their son as an excuse to get under his skin, and MINE. She seems to be very bothered by my personal life, so much so that she tries to investigate everything I do online, as if she is going to find something wrong or bad about me to try and use against me. Little does she realize how tight my bf and I are, and that she will never tear us apart. How do you deal with someone that just DON'T GET IT?? It's quite sad you see...we are all grown people, not that we all act like it, but we are. It's so sad and pathetic because there is a precious little boy involved. Actually 2 little boys involved, my son and their son. Him and I are a family, and she just does not realize that. I think she really needs to move on with her life, it's only been 2 1/2 years! Why do people do such things? Try to butt in?Has anyone ever had to deal with your boyfriends psyco ex?
no, but I think that relationship can make you go psycho because of the stress involved, such as more time for that person than yourself. Now that I am single, I definitely plan not to get into a relationship because whenever I reflected on that issue, I realize that it is not my thing and I would think of pursing that path in the future.Has anyone ever had to deal with your boyfriends psyco ex?
Ignore her, go to counseling with boyfriend to find strategies to deal with her together. Otherwise, it will eventually tear apart your relationship. I know from past experience and did not get better even when she got married. However, I did realize later that he told me one thing and her another which did not help things.
Time %26amp; someone/some things to take her mind %26amp; life away from the time she had with your love is what's needed. Hope she isn't horribly vindictive %26amp; ugly...if she's bearable, just wait her out %26amp; try to be the classy, mature one...eventually, she'll get on with her life but when there's a child involved, it's very difficult to separate those old feelings %26amp; lifestyles from the reality of the here-%26amp;-now. It's hard on single moms too if they have primary custody--there may be resentment on her part if she's 'stuck' caring for the child %26amp; not able to get out %26amp; be free %26amp; social %26amp; meet someone new or the perfect mate. It just takes time.
oh thats bad O_O


i tink you should tell you bf what shes like and then ur bf will never talk to his ex agen
My stesis's mom is crazy. she changes jobs and moves all the time. she never buys my sis clothes so unless my mom buys it my sis has size 4%26amp;5 clothes(she wears a 7) her mom didn't even know her shoe size on the one occasion she bought shoes and called my sis's grandma who of course called my mom who knew. she and her own mother have called the police on each other several times and her mom(my setpsis's mother's mother) has been commited to a mental hospital.
if he isn't able to keep her in line and away from you then rethink the relationship. You will be dealing with her as long as they have a kid together.





Psycho exes are deal breakers for me. I haven't met the man yet who is worth the stress of dealing with a psycho ex.
just ignore her,and when shes around and ur with himkiss and cuddle him etc,then when she attacks u,get an A.V.O so then she cant come near use,and abuse u online etc


good luck
dunno, im on the opposite end of this... my ex remarried and his new wife seems to think my personal life is her business.


wanting to know what i do, where i go, if im dating, if im working, when my kids are with her and my ex am i doing something fun? why is that? i never call them, i dont give a flying fk what they do as long as my kids are safe when they are visiting. she told me even that she and my ex talk about me and my family etc. (dont you think that weird?)





it must be that your bf's ex is a psycho like my ex's new wife
Most woman who do stuff like that sont have a life or they are miserable with there own. She evently will stop telling him he doesnt have a child supoort order to get one that way a judge gets involved and she has to comply or face contempt of court even on the visitation order they will set that too that way he can get her out of both of yalls hair

No comments:

Post a Comment