Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you deal with your bf who ingores you when your around his family?

Ok so I have been with my bf for 3 years off and on. It has gotten serious, but when his family is here he barely includes me in or talks to me. I feel extremely weird around them because they do not talk to me or ask me questions. He ingores me until he needs something or his family leaves. How do I approach him because his famous line is I cant make you happy. We have been done some rough times, but I do not have a family and some of it I blame him for. I do not know how to deal with it and it makes me sad and bitter at him. He has done things that have hurt me but some how I cant seem to let go. It bothers me that he still has pics of his ex who emailed me and said haha I got your ex bf now b. How old are we? When I told him he said I dont think she did it but deleted her from his myspace but no other messengers. That hurts me I am not sure how to feel anymore? Someone help me to stop being confused?How do you deal with your bf who ingores you when your around his family?
Talk to him about it, calmly. You are right to be hurt. But he may not realize that you are in pain. Don't worry about his family -- anybody's family can be a fulltime occupation. Let him be when they are around. He probably has a hard time dealing with them. But if his line is that he can't make you happy, think about ending this one......

No comments:

Post a Comment