Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you keep photos of your ex once you're in a new relationship? ?

A. Yes. They are part of my memories and shouldn't threaten my new Love.And if he/she is,they are insecure and I probably should dump them for that or I just dont care how my partner feels and I want things my way.








B. Yes ... but the photos stay hidden away in a shoebox in my closet because I understand that this is my personal past which I have a right to as well as my partner but I also respect my partners feelings whether offended or not and I do care about my partner and understand its natural to possibly feel unfortable to have to deal with an ex in anyway including having to see photos,gifts etc.








C. No. I've moved on and keeping them is disrespectful to my partner period.











Do you keep photos of your ex once you're in a new relationship? ?
A mixture of A and B for me. They're your past and your memories. if someone is going to make you dump photos of your ex, they mind as well erase your memories.Do you keep photos of your ex once you're in a new relationship? ?
umm...mine doesn't fit into the choices...i burned my ex's picture like 10 minutes after he dumped me (at 1 in the morning btw). i didn't want anything to do with him anymore. i wanted to rid him from my life completely. after that i deleted his number from my phone and all the texts he ever sent me. i tried to get rid of everything that reminded me of him, stuff he gave me, etc.
I'd say B. I don't want to throw out things that are memories for me. My ex may be an ex, but that doesn't mean the entire time I was with him was horrible. Throwing them out would mean I regretted the past, which I don't.
Hell no! An ex is an ex for a reason. Why keep reminders around? So you can remember how much they hurt you? Pffffft! Throw that **** out.
B. However if they are accidently located by the new partner explain and reassure they are part of the past. If not throw them out to prove the point
B. Just a memory for myself and not wanting to do anything to affect the new relationship
C C C C C





All the way!
b.
b !!

No comments:

Post a Comment