Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you deal with your current lover wanting you to see her ex?

It is ok to be weirded out by this?How do you deal with your current lover wanting you to see her ex?
are you lesbian?How do you deal with your current lover wanting you to see her ex?
I'm not quite sure I understand your question. Do you mean


1)your lover wants you to see her ex as in just look at her?


2)as in go out as friends with her?


3)Or as in get it on with her?!


4)OR your lover wants to see her ex again?





If it's:


1), then your new lover probably just wants you to see who she used to be with. Make the ex jealous because you're better!


2) I probably wouldn't want to go out as friends with my lover's ex. I would be weirded out by this.


3) If your lover wants you to get with her ex, then it's a bit weird


4) I would say bye :(
i wouldn't like that much
Wonder why she is thinking about him at all. Bad gf.
sound freaky, be careful, something is fishy.
Do you mean that your current lover has remained friends with the ex and wants you to get to know the ex? If that's the case, I don't see any problem with it. We all have a past. And sometimes part of that past stays with us. Sometimes we're able to keep ex-lovers as friends. We shouldn't be expected to give them up once we enter a new relationship. Just as they shouldn't expect us to give up our exes-turned-friends when we get into a new relationship. Anyone who would demand that of me doesn't know me or trust me at all. And I wouldn't want to be with someone like that.
Are you talking about see them as in hook up in a three way or just meet them socially? How long did they go out? How long ago did they break up etc?





I would not mind meeting someone socially at a party (bumping into) who used to date my wife. But I would not want my wife to set up a meeting to meet one of her exs.





Sorta weird.
no - unless you want them to go straight back then you should be cool about it
NO need to...and why should that even be up for discussion..UNLESS they have children together...and you will be around them...
I'd say ';adios';...she's got no dignity and no respect for you.
She wants a threesome. Go for it.
what are your ground rules for your relationship? as for me i have an open relationship, meaning i am in love with my partner, but if my partner wants to go out %26amp; ';play'; its fine, as long as my partner comes back home. -blurey
Maybe she wants to make him jealous? It shouldn't worry you if you're in a stable, healthy relationship.
I'm really weirded out by this.


but i say let her but let her know that u dont like the fact that she wants to see her ex

No comments:

Post a Comment