Monday, August 16, 2010

How to deal a heartache when your ex is not letting you move on?

my ex and I separated last year..i found out that he is two timing me..as far as I know he is not that way..his been good to me weve been together for almost 5years been friends before that for 2 years and then our relationship grew stronger(thats what i thought)...the day I found out is when i got to read his mobile phone his been exchanging sweet messages with that girl. he said goodbye and he said he didnt love me anymore...after months without communication I found out from a friend that he is marrying that girl...I can still feel the excrutiating pain everytime I remember it...i allowed myself to move on when I found out the news..then came the day he called me we cried for long hours reminiscing our times...but he didnt asked me to comeback...then came his wedding i got to see his wedding pictures...its so painful...it feels like im dying slowly...then after the wedding he said that he regretted doing it...then he wants to hook up with me,....iknow his married....i know i should do nothing...but I still need reassurance..How to deal a heartache when your ex is not letting you move on?
I am so sorry this is happening to you. NOBODY deserves to go through this. The fact is though, that he is taken and doesn't deserve you. Cut him off from communication with you, and surround yourself with friends, relatives and other people who genuinely care about you. It can feel like a guy cares about you, but he may care about somebody else more, or not even care for you.





I know it's hard to hear. This summer my friend tried to hook up with me while he was in a relationship. I hadn't realized til then that I would have feelings for him. When he stopped talking to me, I was crushed. I'm sorry to tell you the same thing that broke my heart for the first time: He is not worth it. You are most likely replaceable to him, and you deserve someone much better.





Don't hook up with him. If he is staying married, he doesn't really regret it, he just wants a momentary change, which comes in the form of you. DON'T do it.





Like I said before, stop talking to him. Tell him he's hurting you and as long as that happens you can't be his friend. Tell him exactly how inappropriate it is that he tried to get you to hook up with him while he is in a marriage. Ask yourself, Will I be happy just being the ';other woman';? I don't think any woman would be.





Call the HopeLine. It's 1-800-394-5274, and they'll let you talk about anything you want, confidentially and offer guidance.





I'm sorry. I know this is painful and heartbreaking and I've probably made you wanna curl up into a ball. I promise though, YOU WILL BE HAPPIER IN THE END. Without him in your life pulling you down, you will grow and be happy in ways you never imagined. He's bad for you and like a drug, he's hard to quit. But also, you will be in a healthier place if you end it, grieve and slowly begin to move on.





You are in my prayers. You have the strength, and you deserve somebody who will always love you, and only you; who will bend over backwards to make you the happiest woman alive. There IS someone out there, so just wait a little bit. Good luck and God Bless!How to deal a heartache when your ex is not letting you move on?
WOW girl!!! you know is wrong, you know you shouldn't i know whatever i say won't matter much because we usually do stupid things.





But Advice is.. Don't Go After Him, If he reaaaally regrets it and if he reeeaaally wants to hook up with you again, then tell him that he has to do it the right way. its the right way or no way... PLEASEEEE don't let him think he can play with you like that.


RIGHT WAY OR NO WAY...
Stop taking his calls, texts, emails %26amp; whatever else he does to communicate with you... Change your #!!! Mind Manipulation will only occur %26amp; last if you allow it to...





He made his choice! Now you make one for yourself, let him go!
mind manipulation!!! dont do it! he moved on and doesnt want you to? if it continues, tell him you'll let his wife know about it..he'll leave you alone!
What exactly do you need reassurance on he is married if he feels that he made a mistake then let him live with it. What exactly do you think you will prove by meeting him or seeing him again. He is married and if there having problems dont be the one they can blame it on. You need to get over this guy he didnt think about you when he said I do. Or I am sure he wasnt thinking of you on his honey moon. I know this is hard for you and I am not tring to be mean about this but come on big red flag waving infront of you. If he is saying this to you where is his morals he will do the same to you again. Is it really worth going through all that pain again. I think not but you are a grown person that is going to do what you want but dont be selfish let him deal with his own problems and you need to find a nice guy that will love you and not treat you like he did. Of couse you guys had great times but I am sure you had some really bad times too. Good luck to you
Tell him to piss off. He had you he discarded you for the person he was cheating on you with then married that person. No one was at the church pointing a gun to his head. Let him have his regrets he should he wronged you and now it's biting him in the ***. He doesn't and never did deserve you. Tell him flat out to stop contacting you and move on with your life. If he still tries contacting you after you make it clear to him tell him you will call his wife and let her know what he's doing. You hook up with him you're only going to feel 1000x worse than you do now because in his mind he will view it this way ';I **** all over her and she still wants me'; He will think he has total control over you.
You need to gain control over your emotions. Take a hard look at the reality. He has chosen to lie and cheat; he has chosen to marry this other female. Look at the truth and reality of this situation. You are blessed that he chose to marry this other female (feel empathy for her) he has no idea what he wants out of life; lives his life as if it were a dress rehearsal for the after life. Your ex may never let you go; however he should not have to for you to move forward in a positive direction. Gain control over yourself; emotions. Become empowered and choose for yourself to leave him alone and move forward in your life; leaving this as a memory as well a lesson well learned. Surround yourself with those who love and support you. Those who believe in you and begin to believe in yourself. He is not worth your time or attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment