Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it normal to realize you still have feelings for your ex hubby when you find out he is about to remarry?

I really thought I was over him, and have gone on with my life and have been pretty happy. I just found out not to long ago that he is getting married this summer, and I'm actually upset about . We have 2 kids together and have been divorced for 6 years. I too have remarried and love my husband very much and really feel guilty about the way I feel, and ofcourse can't talk to anyone about my feelings about this. I realize that I still have very strong feelings for him, and I really would like some advice about how I should deal with this............thanks so much to all that answer!!Is it normal to realize you still have feelings for your ex hubby when you find out he is about to remarry?
Its normal...MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!





2ptsIs it normal to realize you still have feelings for your ex hubby when you find out he is about to remarry?
It's perfectly normal for you to feel this way. After all, you spent years together and he is the mother of your children. I think it's part of the ';letting go'; we need to do after a divorce. This is the final goodbye to the relationship and you realize he is moving on and making a permanent home with another woman. Just acknowledge your feelings and know that you have a loving husband and family and your ex-husband wants that for himself as well. This is part of our personal growth - it's a hard part and I'm sure you will take some time to come to terms with it, but I wish you the best in your marriage and future.





God's blessings.
Girl, You need to get over him. I dont think that you still love him because you realized it when you found out that he's getting married again. Its a normal feeling to have but you cant stop him from getting married, specially because you remarried yourself. Let him live happy with his fiance since you have already found some one else.
Jealousy works that way. You feel devalued, even when such is not the case.
Even though you two divorced 6 yrs ago, it only really becomes final when one or the other moves on with his life. ( Takes a partner). You are feeling exactly what he probably felt when you got remarrid. Its normal, and of course you still have feelings. This is the father of your children. Be happy that he has found happiness as you have. You will always love him and that is why it hurts. ( Subconsiously he was still yours, but now The door has closed permanantly.)
This is very normal, you spent part of your life with this man and had two children.....
u just think that u have feelings for him.... u remarried so u moved on.... its kind of like this when someones says u can't have something u want it even more..... that what it is.... so don't worry about it.
once you loved someone they will forever be part of you.
think of the reason way you broke up with him and that will help you get though it.
IT is normal to have some feelings for that man. You shared you life with him for a while. You are emotionally attached to him because of that. Now you share your life with someone else. You must work to make this relationship greater then your last marriage.


If we learn from our mistakes, and apply them to our lives today to make our tomorrow better then our lives can become great.





Hold on to your present husband and love him like you wish you loved your ex. Make this marriage count, when you do this over time those feelings for your ex will grow smaller and smaller as the feelings for your now great husband grow greater and greater.





Best of luck
yes its normal
YOU DIVORCED HIM FOR A REASON.





NOW THINK ABOUT THAT.





IT'S OVER, LET HIM STAY GONE.
This is very normal because it takes time to get over someone completely and not love them that way and care about them as a spouse anymore... You can talk to me about this and you also may need counseling and help to get past the feelings for your first marriage and focus on this one.
Wait until the wedding, then basically throw yourself at him! Plead to take you back! It works in movies!
Oh my yes! Even if you have no desire to have him back. It is just the finality of it all. I went through the same thing. It goes away pretty quickly after you come to your senses!
I think it is normal. I am not so sure that it is due to the fact that you still have true feelings for your ex, or if it is because you feel ';replaced';. This is such a common thing. My best friend went through it too. She started thinking she still had feelings for her ex, but in reality she was just upset that he had found someone to replace her. ALL women want to feel special and irreplaceable. That is fact, so think long and hard about what your true feelings are before you ruin the relationship you are currently in.
typical---u want what u can't have
You never miss the water until the well runs DRY.
I think it is normal, i guess. I was married to my wife and mother of my child for 7years almost, and i found out she was cheating on me, and eventually left me for him...well that relationship did not last, and now she has a new boyfriend. I have to see her almost every other day, because I go see my son at her house.She does not live w/ her bf. And when i see her bf's go to her house to see her and stuff, I still feel jealous, but I try not to show it in front of her, but when i leave, it hurts a bit. So i think it is normal.And i always wish her the best w/ her bf's but inside i really don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment