Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How Do You Get Over Your Ex?

Me and my ex have been separated for about 6 months now. We have one child together and its hard getting over him b/c I still have to deal with him on a weekly basis. He has moved on and has a girlfriend. I've been out on dates but haven't met that special someone yet. What do I need to do to get over him?How Do You Get Over Your Ex?
Make yourself a Pros and Cons list. List everything that you really like about him: positive traits and characteristics. Then do the same for the Cons. Because you are broken up and maybe a little angry you'll find that your con's list is a lot longer. Read it over and over and remember those things you don't like about him when you see him and it will get easier over time. Trust me. Work on yourself. If your not ready to move on, then don't. It's not a game to compete with your ex. You'll know when the time is right. Focus on your baby and being a good mommy.How Do You Get Over Your Ex?
my advice


is to do something were you are completely surounded by people


so you can keep your mind off him


(i shouldlisten to myown advice sometimes- I have getting over it issues too)

No comments:

Post a Comment