Friday, August 20, 2010

Your ex-fiance doesn't break up with you in person. How would you deal with it?

After spending a year working on convincing your parents to allow you to be together because your fiance is convinced they want to marry you as fast as they can and they want to be married to you.


After getting the ok for marriage from your parents your fiance dumps you 3 months later, a week after talking about marriage happening at a sooner date, Without valid reason other than ';you are different'; '; I am just going to divorce you'; and doesn't do it in person what does it mean?





Also if they tell you they won't talk to you only under certain conditions even though in all reality you deserve an explanation for what just happened.





Is this a game?


What would you do?Your ex-fiance doesn't break up with you in person. How would you deal with it?
I went through this just last week, after 1 1/2 years I was dumped over the phone and he didn't even have the guts to tell me the truth: he just told me he was gay! I certainly don't believe that one. He was just too chicken to commit. So your guy isn't worth it, just have a good cry, tell yourself you did the best that you could, pick yourself up and move on. This is what I am doing. Focus on other things such as your job or school, your family and friends. You will recover.Your ex-fiance doesn't break up with you in person. How would you deal with it?
I'd cry for a while. Then I'd thank God for dodging the bullet. He's obviously insensitive and emotionally challenged. You don't deserve to live with someone like that. Let him go. No ';explanation'; will make you feel better anyway.
I would get on with my life and consider myself fortunate to have learned now what a loser the guy is. What does it mean? It means he's too selfish and immature to be in a long-term relationship.
When this happened to me (and it did) it turned out he had found someone else.





I don't know about your guy, but that is how it happened with me. He couldn't face me, I guess.





Cheating pigs - better off without.
I would move on.





Anyone who can't say ';goodbye'; in a decent way, is a COWARD.





Good thing you're not marrying him -- he's a wimp
I would be grateful I didn't marry the guy and move on. Consider yourself lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment