Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you get over your ex?

I mean doesn't it just kill you to think he is with that other person and what they are doing? How do you deal with this?How do you get over your ex?
Girl I hope not. I am The Other Woman in my situation and please tell me you are kidding. Don't you know you are President and CEO over your product, YOU! He did you a favor by going to her believe it or not. She will learn just as you did. You need to get a life because he is where he wants to be. He gets what he wants and move on to his next target. He probably no strike that, he was fooling around with her while he was with you. Moving on is a process and it takes time. Eventually, you will have to forgive him in order to rid of hold he still has on you. I know it's hard but trust me when I tell you, it works. The sooner the better. Don't make the decision to stay mad or get even. It would mean he still has a hold on you. You sound like a winner. Be One!How do you get over your ex?
Deal with your issues head on .





You are upset because you cannot control another person and their actions . You want to own them like a possession . You want them to do what you want .





That is not love .





I suggest that you open your bible to :


Corinthians 1 : 13


Read that a couple of times and then reflect on your situation .
Go find someone else. Get a hobby take a vacation. It hurts but life is too short to cry over someone that was not right for you in the first place
It was easy. He cheated and I left.
get another mate, dont listen to country music until u r over hr
listen to rap music

No comments:

Post a Comment