Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I deal with my ex who I used to go out with being in my college class?

Well, let me start by saying what a weird awkward day. I go in my class hoping that the day will go fine. Then what do I see, my ex who I used to go out with being in the same exact class as me. The thing is me and her ended pretty badly in a relationship few years ago, and getting over her was tough. But I finally got over her and moved on with my life. Back then, we did pretty intense sexual stuff with each other and so seeing her being in the same class as me was just extremely shocking and weird. I remember her telling me she switched her major to Business the same career field I'm in and was gonna transfer to the same university I'm in right now and now I bump into heads with her.


Someone I hoped to never see her again and the weirdest thing I see her in the same exact class as me. It's just such a small world, and I just don't know why she happens to appear in my life again..


Although, it's not that I have any feelings for her anymore it's just really weird and awkward, seeing her face. How can I deal with this horrifying past and just not let it get to me. There's no way I can drop this class and take the same class in different schedule since all the classes are closed. I have to stick being with her in the same class for the whole semester. I plan to stick with my plan on sitting in very front of the class and just pretend she doesn't exist. What would u do? and how would u feel if your ex who you used to go out with and ended pretty badly happened to be in the same class as you.How do I deal with my ex who I used to go out with being in my college class?
just believe in yourself and believe that it is over and you dont want to be with her. if she talks to you be polite. she is a peer now, an old friend, so just think of it like that. i know its hard, it will hopefully get easier. i think sitting in front and being involved in class is a good idea, and get the hell away from there as soon as you can. dont come to class too early lol





i had be in the same class as my ex boyfriend for 3 years!!!!!!!! he was my first realtionships, and it was weird, but he has a gf and i am interested in other things in life so its not such a big deal, just focus on what the teacher is saying, if you have any akward moments just take out ur books and read/write, plan ur day out, check ur voicemails lol hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment