Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What do you do when you're missing your ex?

What do you do when you are home alone missing your ex? How do you deal with the temptation of wanting to call him or send an email? I am fine during the day, but it's hardest when I come home to no one.





Posting this in marriage/divorce because we were more serious than just dating. We were together for 3 years and it recently ended. I know it takes time, but how do you fill up that time when you're at home?What do you do when you're missing your ex?
Toni's got it!


Clean clean clean,


By cleaning you release the old so that the new can come in,


Scrub that tub like theres no tomorrow!


When you aren't cleaning, go out with your single friends,


Make a phone call to someone you haven't talked to in a few years!


What do you do when you're missing your ex?
I kept myself busy..... and re-read the long list of reasons WHY our relationship hadn't worked out whenever I felt a bit lonely. When I remembered the kind of things he did to upset me, I felt angry...and later, pleased that he was out of my life now.





Remember...Humans are creatures of habit. Do not confuse missing him with missing his physical presence.
I was with my ex for nearly 4yrs. When we broke up I decided to avoid staying home alone, and went out with all my mates and partied very, very hard. The most fun I'd had in 4yrs and I forgot about him very quickly.
Clean, clean clean! Do everything. Listen to really happy music, any kind of upbeat dance music and dust, windex your windows, scrub the floors... you'll work yourself to sleep and love yourself in the morning! haha
keep mine busy!!!!!
Can the two of u get back together? if not get out meet new people to hang out with.
don't miss him
I never miss my ex,he was a total jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment