Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with your bf's ex gf....?

I've been dating, well engaged now,to this amazing guy for about two years now and he use to date this girl, that I'll call Susan, before me. They weren't serious just fooled around I guess you could say. When me and my fiance first got together, I heard a lot of things about her from his friends and family. One night, we all decided to go to this bar and she was there that same night. No surprise though bc this was one of her hangouts. I'm not the type of person to get pissed off at my current boyfriend's ex because they did me no wrong but this one in-particular I do not like ONLY because as I was walking out of the bathroom at this bar, she was coming in and I tried to hold the door open for her being nice and she bluntly said, ';I know how to open my own door';. Therefore, I closed the door and made her open it herself. Every since this incident she's been a total ****** to me. It would be easy to just ignore her and pay her no mind when she's not in our lives but most of her friends are friends/family of ours. Seems like no matter where we go to hang out with our friends/family she always seems to show up and ruin my night. To make a long story short, how do I get over the fact that she's a ***** and tries to rub the fact she was with my man in my face?How to deal with your bf's ex gf....?
just keep reminding yourself that she is THE PAST and you are HIS PRESENT and HIS FUTURE! Sounds like she has some serious attitude problems. Just ignore her and show to her, everyone else and mainly YOURSELF, that you are better than that and carry yourself better than her.





My ex b/f's woman used to give me a hard time. But, in my case, he is an abuser; and all i would think when she would give me a hard time is, ';he's HER problem now, not MINE!'; Be grateful that your b/f woke-up and found someone of quality like yourself. =)How to deal with your bf's ex gf....?
don't worry she's just being a HATER! no matter how stupid she is just remember he's all yours and there is nothing that she can do about it. just for fun thought if she keeps being a b**ch just go ahead and kick her a**
Pay her no mind and most of all get new friends to hang with.
how to deal with your boyfriends ex girlfriend... DONT.





let her know that you're not gonna take her s.hit and shes probably just b.itchy to you because you're with her man
as long as ur bf is wid u...u should not worry....first of all...how does she know whre u guyz r at dat she cumz n ruinz ur nightz... u shud get 2 da bottom of this through ur bf...gud luck
Hey beth,


In a moment I will tell you the very first thing ( advice)that popped into my mind, but first.... I checked out your profile.... reminds me a bit of myself!


I think it is so awesome you follow Christ! Which leads me to my advice... Pray for ';Susan';. No not that God would strike her dead! You know it doesn't work way lol.


God tells us to pray for our enemies.


I will be the first to say that I have been in your shoes.


But it was an ex wife. When 2 people have shared a life together and had children together, that past never goes away. It is unbelievably hard for a couple to make a new life together when the old one is in your face all the time. My ex wife (she may as well be) has done everything under the sun to make life hard for us.


I wont go into details as this is not about me. I only want to show that I understand.


My point is that after a year of praying for God to strike her dead (truly) I realized where I was going wrong.


When I began to pray for her, in a positive way... well the sea parted!


I still pray for her that she will come to know God one day as I love my step daughters dearly and I know what they want for their mom.


I went from utter hate to seeing this woman as a child of God.


I wont say that everything has been perfect since but it was 14 years ago and I have not lived with hatred in my heart for a very long time.


The beauty of your situation is that you don't have to have her in your life as they have no ';real'; connection like marriage or children.


Clearly she is a very unhappy person and only wishes she were woman enough to keep YOUR man.Likely you make her miserable whenever she sees the two of you together. Her behaviour shows her i insecurities. Men do not find an insecure woman attractive.


I am telling you this works. Have Faith!


Been there, done that!
Don't fight back, it'll only make things worse. Just be calm, ignore her ****, and remember: she's jealous cause you are better than she was and that's why she so mad at you. There shouldn't be a problem unless she's coming onto your man, and if she is around just ignore and avoid her.





If it's so much of a problem find different hangouts, and make sure she doesn't find out about it.





Good luck!
  • internet security
  • short hair cut
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment