Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you get your ex to stop calling you when you want nothing to do with him?

I broke up with him 2 months ago and already told him that if I never heard from him ever again, I would be alright. But he keeps calling. And since these topics deal with him and his life, it's not anything that I care to hear about. I have been ignoring his phone calls, but he is not getting the message. I have already moved on to bigger and better things.How do you get your ex to stop calling you when you want nothing to do with him?
just try to keep ignoring his calls. break all ties with him. if he starts to leave you threatening messages contact the authorities


hope that helps :)How do you get your ex to stop calling you when you want nothing to do with him?
Call your phone company and block his number, or a step further would to be to call the police and they would caution him for harassment.

No comments:

Post a Comment