Monday, August 16, 2010

How to deal with your husbands ex-girlfriend to see his kids?

Be an adult. That's about all you can do. Fighting, bickering and slamming each other only promotes anger and hate. The child(ren) need to see their adult influences being adults. It is going to carry with them also into their adulthood.


The more adults/people the child(ren) have in their lives that love them is going to outweigh the fact that there's an EX.


I have to do it. Sometimes, not trying (i think) I get under my Ex's current BF's skin because I am overly nice to him and her. I ask how they are, how's school/work and so on... acting as if I am interested... all I really hear is BLAH bLAH BLAH.. It drives them crazy!! Smile! It will make them wonder what you're up to!!How to deal with your husbands ex-girlfriend to see his kids?
I wouldn't speak with her at all, if it's not necessary. It's like the mother-in-law relationship: you are happier if you don't see her and don't talk with her, and she is far, very far from your life.


If you speak with her, you just ruin your nervous system because you cannot get involved how she deals with the children, and everything is wrong what you say, so, the best for you is if you keep yourself far from her, and you don't talk about her with your husband, either.How to deal with your husbands ex-girlfriend to see his kids?
I reckon I would let the spouse deal with their own x-GF...as they are his kids anyway..





I think I would take a backseat and let him and her work it out....doesn't involve me.
Your husband needs to deal with this, He can file in family court to enforce visitation rights..He must do this
You let him deal with it.
going to need a little more details..

No comments:

Post a Comment