Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you deal with feelings of being disposed of by your own family, the same people who talk to your ex?

Just because they talk to your ex doesn't mean they've disposed of you. Just means they still value that person's friendship even though your relationship is over.





If they are in fact avoiding you, you may want to stop and consider that they see the ex as being more in the right than you were. Harsh, but maybe true.How do you deal with feelings of being disposed of by your own family, the same people who talk to your ex?
If my family treated me badly and preferred talking to my ex - I'd leave them behind and forget I ever had a family. No Christmas, no thanksgiving, no easter, nothing. They can go to hell for all I care.How do you deal with feelings of being disposed of by your own family, the same people who talk to your ex?
Did you leave children behind? Then you deserve to be talked about. If not, then I recant. You shouldn't have to worry about family they should have your back even if you go to prison for something. For your family to do that has me puzzled? Maybe you haven't told us all the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment