Friday, August 20, 2010

WAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOUR EX SAID THIS....

if your ex tell you that he/she likes you and misses you but


likes his/her new friend more??





would you still be their friend even though it makes you mad





would you still have feelings for your ex





how would you deal with the jealousy





what would you do %26amp; how would you try to move on?





WAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOUR EX SAID THIS....
Well at the same time the person is trying to make you jelous .. it would hurt my feelings obviously and, No i wouldnt be their friend, because i can understand that the persons trying to make me jelous. I would just dump the person and NEVER think abou them again. I Think you should do that too ?WAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOUR EX SAID THIS....
i would definetly still b their friend because obviously i have a past with this person and even more so i would get mad but wouldn't show it. i woul dstill have feelings for my ex but to deal with my jealousy i would find a guy as good as think he is. i would try to move on by trying to stop talking to him for a wile- maybe a week or two so i can give miself time to develop a new relationship!
well, obviously you'd feel jealous, but..we all get jealous its something you have to put up with and just let it sail by.





if it happened to me, first reaction would be jealousy and then probably depression, I'm not sure...hasn't happenedd for a long time.





best thing to do bud, is to move on.


accept the fact she is happier off, dont think anything of it.






Just move on and stop making excuses if he or she dont wont you any more then they dont wont you. If they care for there friend more then you its means some thing, as in you did them wrong but yet they misses you and never for about what u guys have and now they care about sum1 new that there getting to know. I understand.
Stop taking their calls and tell them that you're not speaking to them anymore. Tell them to only contact you once they have it figured out, and MAYBE you'll be single then.
of course i would still be her friend... and i might just have a little feelings for my ex... i would get a new boyfriend... i would just find some one who likes me and give him a try...
I am lucky in that dept. I can honestly say I truly ,to the core of my being ,depise, and am repulsed by my ugly ,mopey ,selfish, greedy oh and did I say selfish ex coward mooch boy. YUK
sounds like you aren't thinking straight. Don't let emotions about your ex contol you.
he's your ex who cares!
ignore him and find a new friend.
  • internet security
  • short hair cut
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment