Friday, August 20, 2010

Guys how do you deal with crisis in your life.?

ex: your parents are divorcing and you don't know how to handle it. And you have a Girlfriend you really love how might it affect your reaction to her.Guys how do you deal with crisis in your life.?
I suck it up and try to learn something from it.





If my parents were divorcing, it would have no influence on my relationship with my girlfriend. If anything, I would probably be appreciative of having someone that I'm having a successful relationship with.





The way I've always tackled things was to learn from my mistakes, not dwell on them. When it comes to divorce, it just makes me think of how many people lose focus (of why it was that they got married in the 1st place), dedication, and commitment.





If your the girlfriend, all you can do is just support your bf if he needs someone to talk to.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment