Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How many of your ex boyfriends or girlfriends do you ';hate?';?

Haha it seems like to me, that I hate almost all of them. The ones I can deal with are my ex boyfriends from like middle school. But my 3 most recent ex boyfriends, I can't stand them. Does anyone feel like this? :[How many of your ex boyfriends or girlfriends do you ';hate?';?
all of them lolHow many of your ex boyfriends or girlfriends do you ';hate?';?
Well, hate is a very strong word, so I am happy to report that I only seriously dislike one of them ( largely because it is a reflection of my lack of wisdom in making choices for myself in that particular instance.) If you despise three of them, that says a lot about your choices, too...and I'm a lot older than you.
Yeah I agree with you , I hate my last 2 ex gf's cause they broke up with me, and because I had intimacy with them





and the ones from middle school etc. well, you only hold hands with them so you don't really develop strong feelings towards them
Hate? Just one. He deserves to die. Seriously.








XD








No, but I'm serious. DIE BRAYDEN!
I only hate my first ex. It's normal to hate them though...





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment