Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal w/ ur bff going out with your ex bf when your not over him?

my ex bf and i broke up a few months ago. and i still like him....a lot.. I have tried to move on to other guys but i just cant. so about a month ago my very close friend started to like him and she knew i wasnt over him. After awhile, there going out and i dont know how to deal with this. it kills me to see them kiss and hug when i still like him. should i be mad at my friend? please give me advise on what you would do if you were in this situation.How to deal w/ ur bff going out with your ex bf when your not over him?
Hey there,


I'm going through the exact same thing right now, and honestly, it really does hurt a lot. I've tried to forget about my ex too but its the only thing going through my head day and night. One of my friends just returned to my school and i knew she always liked my ex and they had something going on before me and him started dating.


So now they're seeing each other, and i'm trying to be the better person and not let it get to me. Yes, i'm jealous and i hate this situation.. seeing them together, her replacing me.


As for being mad... if your friend KNEW you still had feelings for him, then she is a bit selfish for doing this to you. But you know what, i think she's not a very ';close'; friend if she is hurting you this way.





I think the best thing to do is ';be the better person'; and let it be. If she has feelings for your ex, you cannot stop them from being together. I know this is easier said than done but you will grow stronger and soon, find someone better in your life.





I'm sure we can both face this. You're not alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment