Friday, August 20, 2010

What happens when your ex-girlfriend start givng you hint that she wants u back when she hurt him seeing guy.?

How do you deal with an ex-girl friend who went with some other guy but now she wants me back. Though out of one year of relationship she broke up with me every time till the last time, I broke up with her b/c she was seeing some other guy that I knew about him. She did not get anywhere far with that guy and that guy still persisting to get her back. I have gone through a lot of hard time b/c I felt that I was going to marry her and I put lots of my heart in her. Even to this day when she calls me or text me that she misses me and she wanted to see me.. I still get very excited but now I do hold my self back. I really don't want to go back through another breaking up and another emotional stress. If I can have something to trust with then I would but she has broke up with me manytime and manytimes she wanted me to go away. AT times I have been very persistent to have her and she did not like that and now that I left her alone.. it is back firing and she misses me.What happens when your ex-girlfriend start givng you hint that she wants u back when she hurt him seeing guy.?
do what you think is right but before you do that listen to your heart. It will tell you what you need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment